In The Woods In The Woods

Awesom

The only thing i think needs to be worked on was Carlo's eyebrows. That is the only thing i can see wrong witht the flash. And the whole flash leading up to that one joke was hilarious.

Versucha responds:

:-D thanks. Yes, I am very fond of the concept, and I'll work on the eyebrow thing.

Thanks again for all your undying support.

The Picard Song (Lokken) The Picard Song (Lokken)

Always liked this song

Liked the way you interupted it. Finally glad someone put it into a flash. Liked the robot throwing his head around and the joke of the female being the captain during the flash.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

First Time

This was my first time to see a flash like this and it was awesom. Some points were slowed but it still kept me paying attention to the screen the whole time to watch it all the way through.

Mind of a Lover Mind of a Lover

Very good Flash

The best thing about this flash I think is the way the text appears and disappears. You probally could work on a better preloader for all of your flashes so Everyone knows they are about to see an awesom Flash.

Versucha responds:

Thanks for leaving the review IKRU. Yes, I am also very fond of the text effect. Unfourtunately, I first did the opening credits too fast, and it was too complicated to draw extra frames (would have looked sloppy). So i had to double up the frames, and now it looks a bit choppy.

Right now the preloader I have been using is just something I downloaded and change the color of to match the flash. In my recent experimental flashes (no, it doesn't mean they're lesbian), I've been drawing some more interesting loading screens, while keeping the preloader itself the same.

I do have an idea for an official Neo-Zero Productions preloader, but i am quite the noob when it comes to action script. I also lack the patience for tutorials that aren't 100% necessary. lol. Someday...

NG Army News 1 NG Army News 1

Excellent Flash

Great to finally see some quality work on NG. This was very innovative.

Also Great work on the commercial the only thing wrong with the commercial I think is it took to long for the Picture to come to the front of the flash. And I did not see a Link to the LNL which would have been nice sorry if I missed it.

TheNGArmy responds:

I don't think XwaynecoltX put in a link but i'll try and put one in for him.

Thanks for the review!

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

Needs works on the graphics

Everything else besides the graphics is awesom. Make another one or do a different type of flash with music by Group X.

Lepo 7: Island Adventure Lepo 7: Island Adventure

Excellent way to present flash

I like to see some more shorts like this. Excellent way to present it to the public with your design.

Violet-AIM responds:

You will see more Lepo shorts! Glad you liked it IM_KOOL_R_U and thanks for reviewing it too! :)

Foamy Fan Mail 4 Foamy Fan Mail 4

Awesom!

Just can't wait till the next one this was awesom. Now I'm wondering what is going to happen next.

NG Army: Recruitment NG Army: Recruitment

It's Good for the 1st one

It's is good for the first flash NGA. Now I just can't wait until the second one comes out for NGA. The Guitar riff was awesom. (That means I liked it)

paulz-69 responds:

Thanks man

Mushroom Kingdom Ep:2 Mushroom Kingdom Ep:2

Awesom!

Mikey Like. Where can I get the music you made I want it.